Contact our firm

Fields marked with an * are required



Our law firm prides itself in providing the best legal guidance to our clients as possible. We will resolve your legal issues as efficiently and cost effectively as possible.

Learn How We Can Help

Our Office

  • Gainesville Office


    912 NW 56th Terrace
    Ste. A
    Gainesville, Florida 32605



Gainesville Divorce Modification Lawyers

When a divorce is finalized in court, the divorce decree will address a number of different issues, from parenting time and child support to alimony and the division of property. While your divorce decree undoubtedly reflected your life at the time it was made, your divorce decree may no longer reflect the realities of your life.

If you want to change your child support, parenting time/child custody or alimony arrangements, it is important to get permission from the court.

At Arroyo & Talbert, P.A., our law firm helps people in Gainesville and across North Central Florida modify the terms of your divorce decree. We provide caring assistance and aggressive advocacy to people across the region. Contact us online today.

When A Substantial Change Of Circumstances Impacts Your Life

In order to change part of your divorce decree, you must show that there has been a substantial change of circumstances. Any number of events could involve a substantial change of circumstances, including:

  • A new job or promotion
  • The loss of a job
  • An incapacitating injury or disease

It is very common for parties to resist modifications. As a result, these matters are often the subject of contentious litigation. At Arroyo & Talbert, our Gainesville divorce modification attorneys have significant courtroom experience and will be prepared to aggressively represent you in court when necessary.

Gainesville Child Relocation Lawyers Who Can Represent Parents On Either Side Of The Issue

One of the most contentious areas of family law is when one parent wants to move away with the children. If the other parent does not consent, a parent who wants to move more than 50 miles away with the children must file a petition with the court. The court will look at a number of factors to determine whether such a move is in the best interests of the child such as:

  • The nature and quality of the child’s relationships with each parent
  • The age, needs and likely impact of a relocation
  • The ability to preserve the relationship with the parent who is not relocating
  • The child’s preference, while considering the child’s age and maturity level

Whether you want to move with your children or oppose such a move, our law firm will aggressively represent your interests, seeking the best possible outcome for you and your child.

Contact Arroyo & Talbert: Support Modifications

Call 352-373-1990, or email our law firm to schedule your initial consultation.

Se Habla Español.