Gainesville Divorce Lawyers
At Arroyo & Talbert, P.A., our lawyers represent people throughout North Central Florida facing challenging family issues. Schedule your appointment today to discuss your family law matters. You can contact us online or call 352-519-4138.
Our Dedicated And Experienced Florida Family Law Practice
We are ready to help guide you through every aspect of your divorce, including:
- Child custody: Designing a sound time-sharing plan that allows each parent to spend meaningful time with his or her children can be a serious challenge. At Arroyo & Talbert, we help our clients develop sound parenting plans that will allow their children to thrive after a divorce.
- Child support: Our lawyers understand the statutory formula that determines how much child support you may receive or pay. As former child support enforcement lawyers representing the Department of Revenue, we fully understand these rules.
- Alimony: In Florida, there are four different types of alimony. Our Gainesville divorce attorneys can help you find out the amount and type of alimony to expect in your divorce.
- Equitable distribution: There are many different factors that go into equitably distributing a couple’s marital property. Our law firm will act decisively to help you achieve a fair outcome.
- High-asset divorce: When spouses have accumulated significant assets over the course of a marriage, property distribution issues can become exceptionally complex. Our lawyers will devise a sound plan to help you achieve a fair outcome.
In addition, our law firm is regularly called on to handle divorce modifications. When there has been a significant change in your life, it is critical that your divorce decree reflects these changes. We take on everything from relatively straightforward modifications to difficult cases involving the proposed relocation of a parent with custody of the children. We also represent parents in Department of Children and Family Services dependency cases.
Our law firm also represents clients seeking or defending against domestic violence injunctions. One thing that separates our law firm is trial experience. As former Assistant State Attorneys for Alachua County, we have tried hundreds of criminal cases. This experience in the courtroom translates over to family law and means we will always be ready to present a strong case on your behalf when necessary.
Contact Arroyo & Talbert — Gainesville Child Support Lawyers
Se Habla Español.